miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2020

ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE PERSONALITY

 
After reviewing the vocabulary, complete the gaps in text below with the adjectives we've practiced:

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?


If I had to describe myself I would say that I'm rather ________


I might come across as ________ or even ________ However, I consider myself quite the 

opposite: Once you get to know me, I'm quite ________ and ________

Even though I don't believe in astrology, (I'm very skeptical) my star sign 

is ________ and the thing is that I identify with some of its traits of character

According to my zodiac sign, I am ________ and ________ I don't agree with this.

Apparently, I'm also ________ and ________ Personally, I think this is spot-on

because ________________________________

And that's it, basically. As the saying goes, you can't judge a book by its cover.

Let's not be superficial, please!